2017 GENEVA MOTOR SHOW: DS 7 CROSSBACK THE STAR OF FOUR DS REVEALS
DS 7 Crossback, the new SUV and first model in the second generation of DS cars, will be the indisputable star of the four world firsts unveiled by the Brand at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show.
By its sides will be DS 7 Crossback La Première, an exclusive and unique limited edition launch model available for online reservations from 7 March to 31 December 2017. With just a few clicks, motorists can be the first to get behind the wheel of DS 7 Crossback.
In further demonstrations of the Brand’s expertise in ultra-exclusive cars, two limited edition models will be making their world debuts at Geneva: DS 5 Prestige, celebrating the illustrious 1958 DS 19 Prestige, and DS 3 Ines de la Fressange, the stylish Parisian.
The stand will also feature a virtual reality experience in which visitors can configure their DS and climb on board – including DS 7 Crossback – along with a demonstrator of E-Tense, the hybrid powertrain by DS, set for launch in two years’ time.
Join DS at the Geneva Motor Show from 9 to 19 March 2017 on its stand in Hall 6 at the Palexpo exhibition and congress centre.
DS's 500 m2 stand invites visitors to plunge into the Brand's universe of French-style savoir-faire, complete with a virtual reality experience, advanced technology and a world of refinement, topped off by a perfumed atmosphere and musical delights. The Brand is pulling out all the stops to magnify the new products on display at the 87th Geneva International Motor Show.
Commenting, Yves Bonnefont, CEO of the DS brand, said: "With four world reveals at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show, including DS 7 Crossback, DS is taking a major step forward in the implementation of its global development strategy. The Brand is pursuing its three priorities: proposing exceptional products, rolling out our dedicated distribution network, which is largely reliant on digital media, and providing a refined and personalised customer experience through our Only You services programme."
For car enthusiasts or the curious, for those with the souls of pioneers or those looking for renewal, and for lovers of beautiful objects or fans of new technology, the four world reveals by DS, presented in Hall 6 at the Palexpo centre in Geneva from 9 to 19 March, are a must-see for finding out more about the Brand's future, well and truly here today.
- DS 7 CROSSBACK, ushering in the second generation of DS cars
- DS 7 CROSSBACK La Première, an unique and exclusive limited edition model, reservations of which open on 7 March
- DS 5 Prestige, the highest-end limited edition version to date of the Brand's flagship
- DS 3 Ines de la Fressange, a new limited edition of the stylish Parisian. This last, presented on 7 and 8 March, will be replaced for the public days by a dynamic and distinctive version of DS 3: a DS 3 Performance model with an Aden Red body and Onyx Black roof.
DS Automobiles will also be presenting E-Tense, the hybrid by DS, so that visitors can find out all about the technology, set for launch in 2019.
- DS 7 CROSSBACK: The new SUV by DS AUTOMOBILES. Innovative savoir-faire from Paris…pages 3 to 4
- DS 7 CROSSBACK La Première: exclusive limited edition reservations open on 7th march …. pages 4 to 5
- DS 7 CROSSBACK: from the DS digital experience to e-commerce…………………………. pages 5 to 6
- E-TENSE, the hybrid by DS, and DSV-02: advanced high-performance technology ……..……pages 6 to 7
- The DS 5 Prestige and DS 3 Ines de la Fressange limited edition models: the ultra-exclusive Spring/Summer collection…………….……………………………………………..………… pages 8 to 9
- Message reserved for the press for 7 and 8 March ………………………………………………… page 1
More details : press kit to uploade