MAIN SPONSOR OF EVER MONACO, DS AUTOMOBILES SHOWS DS 9 E-TENSE IN THE PRINCIPALITY
- Europe’s leader in automotive electrification with the lowest average CO2 emissions for a multi-energy brand throughout 2020, DS Automobiles will be the main sponsor for EVER Monaco.
- From Wednesday 5 to Friday 7 May, DS Automobiles will show its range of electrified cars with DS 9 E-TENSE 225 topping the bill, before it targets another win around the Principality’s race circuit during the Monaco E-Prix on Saturday 8 May.
- DS 9 E-TENSE 225, the large plug-in hybrid saloon with efficiency that comes from winning titles in Formula E, will be available to test.
Established since 2005 to promote sustainable mobility and renewable energy, EVER Monaco is an international demonstration of environmentally friendly vehicles and renewable energy.
The territory that pioneered electromobility, Monaco is welcoming the players most involved in the development of new forms of energy and the improvement of energy efficiency. With the support of the Principality’s Government and its usual partners, the Prince Albert II Foundation and the Société Monégasque de l’Electricité et du Gaz (Monaco Electricity and Gas Company), the sixteenth edition will take place from the 5 to 7 May 2021 at the Espace Fontvieille with a show that’s open to the public, panel discussions and the availability of DS 9 E-TENSE 225 for test drives.
Fully committed to energy transition, DS Automobiles is already a leader in electrification. With almost a third of its sales as 100% electric or plug-in hybrid, the brand was among the leaders of multi-energy brands in terms of average CO2 emissions in Europe throughout 2020 (83.1g/km). These results are the fruit of an electrification strategy established from the creation of DS Automobiles in 2014.
EVER Monaco is a very special week for the Principality. As a continuation of the event, the Monaco E-Prix will be the seventh round of the 2021 FIA Formula E World Championship of which DS Automobiles is double Drivers and Teams’ title holder. During the previous Formula E race in Monaco, Jean-Éric Vergne and DS TECHEETAH were winners.
On sale this year, the DS 9 E-TENSE range is offered with plug-in hybrid power units, up to 360 horsepower and 4-wheel drive.
Béatrice Foucher, CEO, DS Automobiles: “This new edition of EVER Monaco is a vital shop window for us to introduce DS 9, our elegant saloon which is going on sale. Our participation in this demonstration devoted to sustainable mobility also emphasises the strategy of electrification established when the brand was created in 2014. Today we are the leader for CO2 emissions from the multi-energy brands in Europe. During this week, we will also be in Monaco seeking a second consecutive victory in the Principality while defending our titles in Formula E.”
DS Automobiles at EVER Monaco
- A stand in the Espace Fontvieille with DS 9 E-TENSE 225 and DS E-TENSE FE21
- An electrified range to test drive with DS 9 E-TENSE 225, DS 7 CROSSBACK E-TENSE 4x4 300 and DS 3 CROSSBACK E-TENSE
- More information at www.ever-monaco.com