TWO WORLD PREMIERES FROM DS AUTOMOBILES AT THE GENEVA INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW
- World premiere of a new model to enhance a DS range already comprising DS 7 CROSSBACK and DS 3 CROSSBACK.
- World debut of a concept car that’s particularly sophisticated and technically advanced to portray the beginning of a new era.
- Electrification at the heart of the DS strategy with DS 3 CROSSBACK E-TENSE and DS 7 CROSSBACK E-TENSE 4x4, technically advanced and sophisticated.
- As a nod to the DNA of DS Automobiles, an SM will be shown on the DS stand, fifty years to the day after it first appeared.
DS Automobiles will unveil two world firsts on its stand at the Geneva Motor Show. Fifty years after revealing the SM – 10 March 1970 – the new premium French brand will present its third model and a new concept car.
These two designs will be revealed in a pre-premiere on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DSOfficial/ on Monday 24 February at 17:00, then Wednesday 26 February at 08:00.
The E-TENSE range, already on sale with DS 3 CROSSBACK E-TENSE, the first 100% electric premium model in its segment, and DS 7 CROSSBACK E-TENSE 4x4, the 300hp plug-in hybrid with just 30g/km of CO2, will be at the centre of the stand, alongside an SM from the 1970s.
A symbol of French ambition and outstanding expertise, SM forms the legacy of DS Automobiles.
The 2020 Geneva International Motor Show is open from Thursday 5 to Sunday 15 March at Palexpo.
For press only:
On the press days Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 March 2020, the DS AUTOMOBILES team welcomes you onto its stand to give you all the brand’s latest news and have a catch-up.
Available will be:
Béatrice Foucher, Chief executive officer DS
Marion David, Product director DS
Thierry Métroz, Design director DS
Bastien Schupp, Global marketing and communications director DS
Jean-Éric Vergne, Formula E champion 2017/2018 and 2018/2019*
Book a meeting time now from:
Marie Guidolin : + 33 (0) 6 88 21 65 70 – email@example.com
* Jean-Éric Vergne will only be available for interview on Tuesday 3 March between 14:00 and 16:00.
Contact: Nathalie Dumas, + 33 (0) 6 60 26 10 37 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: there is no DS press conference at the Geneva Motor Show.